3-year-old toddler survives after eating magnets (Photo)

Filed in Featured, Health, Weird by on March 6, 2012 0 Comments

A 3-year-old U.S. girl is lucky to be alive after swallowing 37 high-powered magnet balls. Doctors eventually took an x-ray of her stomach after her symptoms failed to get better.

“They saw a circle had formed in her stomach and they thought she swallowed a bracelet”, says Kelli Bushnell, Payton’s mother.

3-year-old toddler survives after eating magnets

Image Credit: nydailynews.com

Doctors said that the magnets had snapped the girl’s intestines together and scratched 3 holes in her lower intestine and one in her stomach.

After passing surgery, the girl is expected to make a full recovery as Randall Children’s Hospital.

Comments

comments

Related Posts :

Tags: , , ,