A video of a soldier, who has come home from an 8-month deployment in Afghanistan, being greeted by his dog is now going viral. Nick came home to his wife Katie in Germany. Chuck, a boxer, was so eager to see his owner. The dog jumped from the back of a parked SUV when he heard Nick say “Daddy’s home.” Chuck then licked and jumped all over his owner.
The video, uploaded by Katie on YouTube, now has more than 1.3 million views. The dog has been in another viral video before, excitedly greeting Nick as he came home from another deployment a year ago.
MORE TRENDING STORIES
- Supermassive swirling solar tornado (Video)
- Urine-soaked eggs are a springtime taste treat in China (Video)
- William Stokkebroe: 2-year-old boy dancing Jailhouse Rock
- South Carolina strange animal on beach
- The unconditional love of a pet
- A new species of Giant Wasps
- “Tiny” Sturgess Dunks Without Jumping
- Gambian Giant Pouched Rats
- Venus Angelic Living Doll
Video Credit: YouTube/Kdaisy84
Pages: 1 2
Tags: Afghanistan, Chuck viral video sensation, Dog, Dog Welcoming Soldier, Dog Welcoming Soldier Goes Viral, soldier being greeted by his dog, Viral video, YouTube Video, YouTube Video of Dog Welcoming Soldier